Terms and Conditions
CleanFinancial.com provides this website and content subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this website you are thereby agreeing to these terms.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to any and all use of this website. By accessing and using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. CleanFinancial.com reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and any such variations shall become effective immediately upon being accessible from this website
- You may not use CleanFinancial.com for any unlawful purpose
- We always strive to give clear, fair and not misleading opinions of the various brokers / providers listed on this site. Nevertheless, readers should know that we do often have commercial relationships with the firms listed on this site.
- All content including text, graphics and images, is the property of CleanFinancial.com and is protected by UK and international copyright laws
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of this website, including without limitation all images and designs on it
- Users may download and print extracts of content from this website for research purposes and non-commercial use only, but only providing that it remains unmodified and they retain all copyright notices displayed on the website
- We do not permit republication or redistribution of our content
- This website and our logos are tradenames and/or trademarks including without limitation CleanFinancial.com. Such trade names and trademarks may not be used by you or any third party without our express written permission
- You may not distribute or disclose our content without our prior consent
- If you believe your Intellectual Property rights have been infringed by any content on the website, please email us at the address shown, identifying the copyrighted work, the infringing material on the website that you would like to be removed, your name, address, daytime telephone number and e-mail address
- You may not copy, download, transmit, reproduce, broadcast, publish, store, modify, or otherwise commercially exploit or use any part of this website, without our express written permission
- Professional Advice and Liability
- The content of the website is provided on the understanding that CleanFinancial.com is not engaged in the rendering of professional advice and services to you
- Before acting on any information contained within this website you are advised to seek an independent financial advisor / professional opinion
- All content is provided without warranty of any kind
- Clean Financial is not authorised to provide financial advice, arrangements or investments
- Neither Clean Financial nor any contributing companies endorse the information and analysis available on this site. It is provided purely for information purposes only and is delivered as a personal view by the writer. Under no circumstances is the information on this website to be used or considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy
- The investments referred to on this website may not be suitable investments for all persons accessing this site. You should carefully consider whether all or any of these are suitable investments for you and if in any doubt consult an independent adviser
- Whilst CleanFinancial.com has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, the information given is subject to change, often without notice. It is for guidance only and no liability is accepted by CleanFinancial.com for its accuracy or otherwise. Whilst CleanFinancial.com makes every effort to prohibit unauthorised usage of its website, it cannot prevent determined and deliberate avoidance or evasion of the regulations and therefore cannot guarantee local jurisdictional compliance
- CleanFinancial.com provides interactive web services and is engaged in the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, formatting or translation of third party communications without selection or alteration of the content of the communication for which we are a mere conduit. You agree and accept that we have no responsibility to review the content of the communications on our website all of which are made available on the basis that we shall not be required to exercise any control or judgment of the content or the material posted or contained therein
- The views expressed in any communications are the views of the individual authors and are not views of CleanFinancial.com unless otherwise specified to be so. In particular but without limitation to the above we are not responsible for and we disclaim all liability in respect of any comments, views or remarks expressed in any communications
- We give no warranty and make no representation with regards to the accuracy, currency or validity of the information and material contained within the Communications or this website and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of any use of such material
- While all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the data on this website is not untrue or misleading at the time of publication, we make no representation as to its accuracy or completeness and, as such, it should not be relied upon
- Clean Financial and any contributing companies accept no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from use of the information on this website
- This website is for personal use, on an "as is" basis. The content of our website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. The content of our website is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (whether express or implied by law), and all such representations and warranties are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby excluded
- Market Data and Prices
- As we state above, “all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the data on this website is not untrue or misleading…we make no representation as to its accuracy…it should not be relied upon”.
- Unless stated otherwise, all times are based on the local time in London.
- Prices are based on the spread betting markets, which track the underlying market, however there can be small variances between the two prices. We quote the spread betting prices because those are the prices that retail investors / spread bettors are mostly likely to be trading on.
- Because spot markets and daily markets (like ‘Rolling Daily’ and ‘Daily Funded Bets’) are more popular than futures markets, we aim to show the spot market price. If we only have futures market data available then we convert the futures price into a fair value spot market price.
- Whilst a number of markets run 24 hours a day during the week, the ‘Overnight Close’ is based on the level of the market at 11pm, whether the market is open or not. If the market quoted is closed at 11pm then the last traded price is used.
- Where we give a 1 Day, 5 Day or 10 Day market change, the change is based on the price difference with the Overnight Close, e.g. if the Overnight Close for the FTSE 100 is 6343 and Overnight Close for the preceding session was 6393 then the 1 Day change is -0.78% (-50 points).
- Some markets are tradable on Sunday evenings and bank holidays, therefore where Sunday data or bank holiday data is available, it is automatically included.
- The information on this website is not directed at residents of the United States or any particular country outside the UK and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of visitors to CleanFinancial.com to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject
- Legal Jurisdiction and Regulatory Bodies
- This website is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales
'Terms and Conditions' edited by Jacob Wood, updated 10-May-12
For related articles also see:
Q) Average Trading Results?
A) Get free trading tips, offers, price updates, important news and more!