Stock market video which, after the Dow Jones spread betting market hits the 14,000 level for the first time since 2007, takes a look at Chancellor Osbourne’s banking reform speech, the latest spread betting prices and the upcoming week’s economic data:
- Monday – Banking sector sees mild profit taking after Osbourne’s speech on banking reform
- Tuesday – EU and UK Service PMI, ISM non-manufacturing
- Wednesday – German industrial orders
- Thursday – BoE and ECB rate decisions (no new QE or rate cuts expected)
- Friday – US, German and Chinese trade balance data
Spread Betting & CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital and you can lose more than your initial deposit. Only speculate with money that you can afford to lose. These trading products may not be suitable for all investors so seek independent advice.Video content by Capital Spreads. The contents on CleanFinancial.com are for information purposes only and are not intended as a recommendation to trade. Nothing on this website should be construed as investment advice.