Paddy Power Offer
paddy power trader launches a heavenly 6 Nations competition for spread bettors
"Some may say to financial spread bet, is to indulge in an almost religious experience however paddy power trader has reached a whole new level with its new 6 Nations competition for spread bettors.
"The 6 Nations is highly regarded in this part of the world. So we wanted to give all of our paddy power trader account holders, new and old, the chance to set foot on the hallowed ground of Twickenham
New paddy power trader Accounts
"We are offering the ultimate Paddy’s weekend for new account holders to win an all expenses paid VIP trip for 2 to London on March 14th to experience the most exciting rugby match of the season." said Davin MacAnaney of paddypowertrader.
How to win?
The Grand Prize
- Apply for paddy power trader Account (subject to status and terms and conditions)
- Once open, place a minimum of two trades between Feb 4th and Feb 29th
- Once you’ve done that you’ll be eligible to enter the competition for an all expenses paid VIP weekend for 2 to see Ireland V England at Twickenham on March 15th.
The Runners Up Prize
Runners up in the main competition will receive tickets and hospitality to England vs. Scotland at Murrayfield on March 8th and tickets and hospitality to Croke Park for Ireland vs. Wales on the same date.
- Return flights to London
- Two Nights at the 5 Star Ritz
- VIP Hospitality in Twickenham
- Tickets for England vs. Ireland
- Chauffer driven transfers
Existing paddy power trader Accounts
Paddypowertrader has also launched a second competition for existing customers.
Confessions are good for the soul and they’d like to hear your sins.
Two tickets to see England vs. Ireland on March 15th.
So whoever posts the dumbest, silliest and funniest trade ever on our Blog by Feb 29th, paddypowertrader will prescribe them with 2 tickets to see England V Ireland at Twickenham to help ease the pain.
How to win
"We are very excited about this years 6 Nations and want all of our customers to be too," explained MacAnaney. "Whoever wins, we know this is going to be one unforgettable display of rugby. We want it to be the ultimate Paddy’s weekend." he said.
"With the current market turmoil we are finding that our spread bettors have considerably more on their side than a wing and a prayer. We look forward to bringing them some more saintly competitions in the near future".
- So long as you are an existing paddypowertrader customer and have a great story to tell, just go to the 'Don't Miss The Post Blog Competition' category in our Blog section on our website and post your comment
- Don't forget to include your email so pappypower can contact you if you are the man (or woman) of the competition. So don't delay, post today
Spread bets carry a high level of risk so you should only speculate with money you can afford to lose. Stop-losses are automatically allocated with each bet you make. All stops are not guaranteed. You can lose more than your initial deposit and stake. Before you open an account, please ensure you familiarise yourself with the risks involved and if necessary seek independent advice.
For more details about this offer or to Apply for a paddypowertrader Account
Risk Warning: Spread betting and CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital and you may lose more than your initial investment. Spread betting and CFD trading may not be suitable for all investors. Only speculate with money that you can afford to lose. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent financial advice where necessary.
'Paddy Power Offer' by DB, updated 08-May-08
For related pages also see:
Q) Average Trading Results?
A) Get free trading tips, offers, price updates, important news and more!