Nadex is the North American Derivatives Exchange which is a retail investor orientated exchange offering simplified derivatives contracts on the world's markets. Nadex is subject to regulatory oversight by the CFTC.
- Advanced Platform – you can trade directly into the Nadex order book using the dedicated technology. This lets you place orders, view real-time prices, review your trading history and manage your account
- Limited Risk Trading - All products are traded on a strictly Limited Risk basis, so you can never be called upon for extra funds or unexpected losses
The maximum risk for any trade is fixed and required in advance so you cannot be called upon for further funds. But please remember these are volatile instruments and there is a high risk of losing your initial investment on each individual transaction.
- Indices - Nadex lists simplified derivatives contracts settled against the benchmark stock market index futures from the US, Europe and Asia.
- US markets include: Wall Street 30, US 500, US Tech 100
- European markets include: FTSE 100, Germany 30
- World markets include: India 50, Japan 225, Korea 200
- Commodities - Nadex lists simplified derivatives contracts on a range of different commodity futures. Small contract sizes give you easy access to these global markets.
- Energies markets include: Crude Oil, Natural Gas, RBOB Gas
- Metals markets include: Gold, Silver, Copper
- Agricultural markets include: Corn, Soybeans
- Forex - Nadex offers a broad range of Bull Spread contracts and Binary Options on the value of the dollar against major currencies from around the world.
- Forex markets include: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY
There are two main contract types: Bull Spreads and Binary Options
Trade Bull Spreads
For each of the asset classes above Nadex offers Bull Spreads. These are simple, short-term Limited Risk contracts which are settled against underlying markets. Every day, Nadex offers over 100 low-cost Bull Spreads on stock indices, forex, and commodities.
Binary Options are straightforward yes/no propositions. With a huge range of strike prices and expiry times, Binary Options are the easy way to take a position on economic events, stock indices, forex, and commodities.
311 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Until June 2009, Nadex was known as HedgeStreet.
Nadex, Inc. is part of IG Group, a FTSE-250 company headquartered in London. Market Risk Management (MRM) and IG Markets, Inc. (IGM) are separate Delaware corporations that also are wholly-owned subsidiaries of IG Group. MRM is a market maker on Nadex and IGM is a FCM Member of Nadex. As Nadex members, MRM and IGM are subject to all Nadex rules.
Risk Warning: Spread betting and CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital and you may lose more than your initial investment. Spread betting and CFD trading may not be suitable for all investors. Only speculate with money that you can afford to lose. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent financial advice where necessary.
'Nadex ' by DB, updated 11-Oct-10
For related pages also see:
Q) Average Trading Results?
A) Get free trading tips, offers, price updates, important news and more!