Target Levels for the FTSE 100, DAX, EUR/USD and Gold
An in-depth video looking at the key target levels for the FTSE 100, DAX, EUR/USD, Gold, and a number of other major stock market indices, commodities and forex markets.
Analysis includes important support and resistance levels, MACD and stochastics, and potential market direction for:
- Stock Market Indices
- UK 100 (FTSE 100) – still in current uptrend, aiming for 6381
- Germany 30 (DAX) – still rising, next resistance at 8149
- SPX 500 – trading at 5 year highs
- Gold – trading lower but may see a shot term bounce
- Silver – seeing a slight retracement
- Brent Crude Oil – broken above resistance at $113
- WTI Crude Oil – struggling to break above $96
- Forex Markets
- EUR/USD – just below major resistance at $1.3489
- GBP/USD – breaking lower with downwards pressure below $1.5580
- USD/JPY – moving higher but with large volatility, long-term aim of ¥95
- US Stocks
- Research in Motion – up 133% from recent low, but has lost position in market
- Apple – down 37% from its high
Spread Betting & CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital and you can lose more than your initial deposit. Only speculate with money that you can afford to lose. These trading products may not be suitable for all investors so seek independent advice.
Video content by Michael Hewson of CMC Markets
The contents on CleanFinancial.com including any articles or videos are for information purposes only and are not intended as a recommendation to trade. Nothing on this website should be construed as investment advice or form the basis of an of investment decision.
Neither CleanFinancial.com nor any contributing company/author accept any responsibility for any use that may be made of the above or for the correctness or accuracy of the information provided.
Content provided by CMC Markets. CMC Markets UK plc and CMC Spreadbet plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK, registered offices, 133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX.