Video Analysis on the Changing Bond Markets, USD/JPY and EUR/JPY
Video analysis of the first week of 2013, USD/JPY and the weakening in the safe haven bond markets. Coverage includes:
- The UK bond market (gilts) breaking through a significant support level. If gilts stay above 2% we could see a further move higher as traders take on more risk
- The US 10 year bond has also broken a significant support level
- US QE, which may not be quite as open-ended as once thought. If so, that could support the dollar
- USD/JPY has moved aggressively higher over the last 8 weeks – see live USD/JPY chart. USD/JPY could hit ¥94
- EUR/JPY is on the cusp of an important 200 day moving average – see live EUR/JPY chart
Also see, live forex charts.
Spread Betting & CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital and you can lose more than your initial deposit. Only speculate with money that you can afford to lose. These trading products may not be suitable for all investors so seek independent advice.
Video content by Michael Hewson of CMC Markets
The contents on CleanFinancial.com including any articles or videos are for information purposes only and are not intended as a recommendation to trade. Nothing on this website should be construed as investment advice or form the basis of an of investment decision.
Neither CleanFinancial.com nor any contributing company/author accept any responsibility for any use that may be made of the above or for the correctness or accuracy of the information provided.
Content provided by CMC Markets. CMC Markets UK plc and CMC Spreadbet plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK, registered offices, 133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX.