More Spread Betting Markets Compared
We have now added more markets to our spread betting comparison tables and also a few further improvements:
- Services – you can now see which companies also provide candlestick charts
- In the indices comparison tables we have now added DAX 30 and S+P 500 spreads
- In the FX comparison tables we have now added USD / JPY spreads
- We have also swapped the GBP / EUR spreads to the more popular EUR / GBP
As a side issue it is interesting to see that, as the spread betting market becomes ever more competitive, market forces are at work and a lot of the spreads are becoming very similar. Eg
- The Daily FTSE 100 markets are generally offered with a 1 or 2 point spread
- Brent Crude Oil and US Crude Oil mostly have 5-6 point spreads
- Daily Gold is also offered with a 5-6 point spread across the board
Naturally the spreads often differ outside market hours, if you want Guaranteed Stop Losses etc.
Note that there is still a reasonable amount of difference in spread widths the Futures markets.
For late comparison tables see Best Spread Betting Companies.