How Would USDJPY React to a Larger Conflict in Syria?
In this week’s trading video, Bill Hubard, Chief Economist of Markets.com, gives his view on USDJPY, gold, UK interest rates and more:
- Bill maintains his USDJPY call for ¥105.50 by the end of the 2013
- He adds a large, and rightly cautious caveat, if there is a larger conflict then USDJPY could sink to ¥95
- Gold could still hit $2,000, maybe not immediately, but it should continue to increase
- The markets continue to focus on tapering
- No one believes UK interest rates will remain unchanged until mid-2016
- The US Fed has to think of itself as a global central bank
Spread Betting & CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital and you can lose more than your initial deposit. Only speculate with money that you can afford to lose. These trading products may not be suitable for all investors so seek independent advice.
Video content by Capital Spreads.
The contents on CleanFinancial.com are for information purposes only and are not intended as a recommendation to trade. Nothing on this website should be construed as investment advice.
Neither CleanFinancial.com nor any contributing company/author accept any responsibility for any use that may be made of the above or for the correctness or accuracy of the information provided.
Content provided by Capital Spreads which is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA register number 3218125.