FTSE Heads for Third Best January Performance
With the FTSE heading for its third best January ever, Angus Campbell presents a financial trading video that looks at last night’s US durable goods and housing figures as well as the current expectations for the week’s upcoming economic data. This includes:
- The latest spread betting prices for the FTSE, Dow, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, gold and Brent crude oil
- Monday – Poor US housing data weighed on positive durable goods
- Tuesday – Good German consumer confidence data with US consumer confidence expected to bounce
- Wednesday – UK mortgage approvals and US Q4 GDP (expected at 1.1%)
- Thursday – UK consumer confidence and German unemployment
- Friday – EU and UK manufacturing PMI and US Non-Farm Payrolls (expected at 160,000)
Spread Betting & CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital and you can lose more than your initial deposit. Only speculate with money that you can afford to lose. These trading products may not be suitable for all investors so seek independent advice.
Video content by Capital Spreads.
The contents on CleanFinancial.com are for information purposes only and are not intended as a recommendation to trade. Nothing on this website should be construed as investment advice.
Neither CleanFinancial.com nor any contributing company/author accept any responsibility for any use that may be made of the above or for the correctness or accuracy of the information provided.
Content provided by Capital Spreads which is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA register number 3218125.