Financial Spreads Market Update
It is good to see the various spread betting companies improving their services. Invariably that means:
- Tighter spreads, and/or
- More markets, and/or
- Longer trading hours, and/or
And this week Financial Spreads are no exception. They have updated their service as follows:
- Extended opening hours on US and UK Crude Oil (now 7am to 9pm London time)
- The spread on the DAX Rolling Daily is now 1 point (previously 2 points)
- New index market: MDAX 50 Index
- New equities markets: MDAX Rolling Shares
Note that the MDAX 50 is the selection index of Deutsche Borse for mid-sized companies (mid caps). It starts directly below the DAX 30. As the name suggests it has 50 constituents.
See FinancialSpreads.com for full details.