Apple Share Price Tumbles on Lower Guidance and Rival Gains
Spread betting video discussing the tumble in Apple’s share price, sterling’s continued decline on poor UK GDP data and the major upcoming events of next week.
This week, Michael Hewson is joined by Alex Young, Client Manager, to look at:
- Investors focussing on good economic data – S&P 500 hitting 1,500 level
- Apple’s falling share price
- Investors spooked by lower guidance
- Samsung reporting good results
- Nokia and RIM also showing improvements
- Analysis suggests that Apple could fall to 2011 peaks near $425
- Disappointing UK fundamentals – UK Q4 GDP sees contraction
- GBP/USD falls but analysis suggests we could still pull back to $1.5620
- EUR/GBP gains as investors compare UK and German data
- Next week’s FOMC and US Q4 GDP data
Spread Betting & CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital and you can lose more than your initial deposit. Only speculate with money that you can afford to lose. These trading products may not be suitable for all investors so seek independent advice.
Video content by Michael Hewson of CMC Markets
The contents on CleanFinancial.com including any articles or videos are for information purposes only and are not intended as a recommendation to trade. Nothing on this website should be construed as investment advice or form the basis of an of investment decision.
Neither CleanFinancial.com nor any contributing company/author accept any responsibility for any use that may be made of the above or for the correctness or accuracy of the information provided.
Content provided by CMC Markets. CMC Markets UK plc and CMC Spreadbet plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK, registered offices, 133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX.